The combined professional experience of ACE experts and affiliates represents deep technical knowledge covering all stages of the aluminium manufacturing process. This knowledge was acquired through decades of plant operations experience coupled with execution of medium to large technology transfer projects across the world. The diversity and depth of our consultants expertise and experience has enabled ACE to provide a wide range of technical services including:
- Modernization of existing plants
Operations and maintenance audits
- Cost reduction and operations security assessments
- Increased profitability through cost reduction, increased output and higher value product mix
- Technologies to implement low cost creep capacity projects
- Personnel training
On going technology outsourcing services
- Support of EPCM contracts and feasibility studies
- Plant startup, shutdown and re-start know-how
- Due diligence and asset evaluation services
- Environmental services
- Aluminium Industry news gathering and archives
ACE consultants have successfully provided such services throughout the world including plants in Africa, Australia, Europe, North and Central America, Russia, Korea, India and China.
Customizing technical services to specific plant characteristics including; plant design capability and condition, in-house technical resources, geographic location and cultural environment.
ACE consultants believe that modernization and plant operations improvements can only be achieved through teamwork with the host plant management and technical personnel.
Training of host plant personnel to upgrade in-house technical capability.